Friday, October 3, 2008

17 sept 2008

17 sept of 2008 is my big day!!!haha, this year bday is quite interesting and special, i have 4 group of frens who celebrate together v me, i arrange my time till 20 sept, haha...hmm, busy gal ya... 15 of sept, bao ge, zuhua, ming huei and stanley giv me a surprise wor...hehe, they pura pura say wan ask me out for dinner wor, den i tot really juz a dinner lor, who noe they buy cake for me, den we blow candle at esplanade, hehe...thank ya my frens me and my bday cake^^
then, vin vin my dear celebrate for me too, he bring me go to Mr Ho. and have a wonderful dinner for my special bday, thank ya dear..

and on 20th my gang of best fren celebrate for me too, thanks ya my buddy, this year i celebrate with my gang is also at seahorse, laz year we having party here too...^^
and also my lovely colleague, carol treat us snow ice also, hmm, their 'special present' giv me a shock too!!haha....anyway, thanks ya bro!haha...



No comments: