Saturday, October 25, 2008

Terrible!!

This 2 days feeling is so terrible, my feeling been hurt n hurt n hurt..i m so tired! i dun wan anymore, i will totally lost myself and my mind, i will faint, i knot stand for it,i cant understand y this will happen on me?? issit tis is the retribution?? issit i done anythg wrong on u guys!! y u wan to treat me like this? forget it! forget it and FORGET IT!!!

I have enuf stress ady! i hate it! i juz wan a simple thgs issit so harD??

I start to lost confidence in love ady, actually no ppl love n care issit so important?? no! its not so important, although i scare alone, but i m sure that i got lots of frens bside me, to acc me, to tok to me, to make fun with me, wat a enjoy life, y wan to suffer in all those complicated relationship? i start to love to live in a lonely life, no suffer, frens are all bside me, frens is enuf for my life, mayb i m juz a gal tat have to live alone...~wen~

No comments: